pond

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. EOD

New Pond - San Antonio, TX

I've been absent from this forum for years because I stopped keeping fish but I'm getting back into it and to start my mom said she would like a pond in her back yard and I went fully into it. The pond is 4 feet wide and about 17 feet long in a boomerang shape with three tiers. The deepest it...
  2. S

Help!!! Emergency Ammonia Problem!!!

First off, I'd like to say I am already educated in general fish keeping and know about cycling the tank and everything now. My current problem comes from when I was not as educated. I was planning on getting a small above ground pond and decided to look up a good way to introduce the beneficial...
  3. Sheepish

Planning for the Future: Building a ~10,000 gal pond

Hello hello! It's good to be back on here after a few years; I had to give fish keeping a backseat for a few years because not only does my college allow a 10 gallon maximum tank limit in dorm rooms, but it was also a pain to transfer that back and forth every couple of months. Now that the end...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store