apistogramma

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. L

Need help!! Apistogramma sunset gender.

Hello everyone, I am wondering if any of you can help me find the gender of my apistos. They are sunsets. Thanks
  2. J

Apistogramma Borelli Cant stay buoyant?

My Apistogramma Borelli are doing super well and I have breeding tanks with about 200 fry of different sizes right now. But since yesterday the Male. (Maybe 1 year old) has a hard time staying buoyant. He has to try harder than usual to get to the top of the tank or simply stay anywhere above...
  3. J

Crossbreeding Borelli Opal and Non-Opal

Hi everyone, so turns out that I have 3 Apistogramma Borelli Opal females and a Non opal male. I talked to the storeowner I bought them from and he confirmed that the male I bought from him is not an opal male. Now my question is wether they will breed, or even tolerate each other. As far as I...
  4. J

Do I have 2 Ap. Borelli Females?

Hi everyone, I recently (2 weeks ago) bought a pair of Apistogramma Borelli and added then to my community Tank, (Neon-Tetras, Amanos). They were a lot smaller on pickup and had no color. They were rather territorial and fought each other every now and then. But they are evenly matched and no...
  5. C

Keyholes too big?

I have a 26 gallon bowfront and currently one keyhole cichlid. It is fully grown or very close to being so and I want to be able to get a mate, but I am worried that the tank is too small for a pair. Other residents are a farlowella, 1 SA Bumblbee catfish, 6 neons, and a 1.2 cherry barb trio. I...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store