sick fish

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. K

Sick Neon Tetra! I’m a novice that needs advice

I had 7 neon Tetras for about a month. About a week ago one passed very suddenly. He was fine till an hour before and his only issue was swimming weird. Now another is sick and I can’t figure out what it is. It’s only swimming strange and it’s eyes seem bigger then the others, so maybe popeye...
  2. HugoFish

How to remove infection from tank ?

PLEASE READ TILL THE END , THNX :) Hi guys , long time no see. Dont know where to start , i got a infected fish a couple of month ago and thats where the problems began. Every month 1 of my fish die . The water parameters are JUST FINE , the level of nitrite is 0 and the nitrate is almost 0 ...
  3. F

sparkling gouramis coloring issue

My three sparkling gouramis have been white for a few days now. Swimming low against rocks. Today they wouldn’t even eat. What is going on with them?? Other pertinent info: -WC every other day -tank mates: vail tail beta and golden hill stream loach -food: life spectrum optimum flakes every...
  4. K

Flame dwarf gourami sick

I need help verifying that I am properly treating my flame dwarf gourami, about 3 weeks ago I bought 2 neon dwarf gourami 1 who I didnt know had fin rot which died a couple days later while the other was fine, about a week later I got a flame dwarf gourami as a new friend for the neon. The neon...
  5. S

Dull White Spots and Growth on Glofish

Hello and help!! I have a 55 gallon long tank set up with 6 Glofish and 1 white skirt tetra, 6 neon tetras, 8 bloodfin tetras, 4 albino cories, 2 B.n. plecos (at about 3 and 4 inches) and 1 rainbow shark. The tank has been up for 2 months now. All of my fish are active and eating well/acting...
  6. FishyWarrior

Restocking 40 gallon after mass die off

Here i am again asking about stocking, haha. But recently i went away for a week to visit a friend and came back to a crisis in my 40 gallon. My dad was in charge with feeding and said everything was fine, but i came home to incredibly stressed fish that refused to eat as well as several dead...
  7. FishyWarrior

Fish are sick, help!

So my fish have ich now. It's only a little bit and only on 3 fish right now so i bumped up the temp and i'm starting to dose ich attack for my entire tank. It appears very minor at the moment, so i think i caught it really early on, but now i'm noticing things on my minnows. I don't know if...
  8. 2

.....? Blue Gourami sick?

Well, my luck on my 55 gallon aquarium must be the worst! 2 weeks after my Danios (to test the water quality, it was good) died of some disease, I'm confronted with another problem. My Gourami... She happens to have contracted some swim bladder disorder. Normally, I would research this, and I...
  9. A

Lazy Betta

my betta fish is hanging around at the corner of the tank not moving. it started about 1 month ago and he will only move if i wobble the tank. he's hardly eating and his colours don't look as bright as they used to. please help! :(
  10. CinnamonPearl

Mollies Dying

Recently in my 38gal brackish tank, I've had a couple of saddening deaths with my black mollies. Could anyone help me figure out the reason for these deaths so I can save my remaining three mollies? So far, the deaths have been identical to each other. What happens to my mollies is they'll start...
  11. F

Help! Nitrate levels have been high for months! How will he make it another day?

When I first rescued my Jack Dempsey, almost a year ago, he was very ill and I had to keep him in a ten gallon tank. (I was a new fish owner and never could get my levels to 0 or close to 0) Then after a few months, I bought a 55 gallon tank and cycled it for a month and a half. Then I...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store