kribensis

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. H

New 30g tank - substrate and fish recommendations?

Hi all, First post for me here. So, quick background - I had a slew of tanks when I was a kid, through high school, but the largest at the time was a 29g who had a large Tiger Oscar as the showpiece fish. Another tank had killifish and kribensis. Then I got out of the hobby (went to college...
  2. The Dave

An amazing video about the Kribensis (Pelvicachromis pulcher)

The Kribensis (Pelvicachromis pulcher) is probably the easiest cichlid to maintain and breed. In fact, due to their small size ( 3-4 inches / 7.6 - 10 cm ), hardy, adaptable nature, and ease of breeding, this fish is probably the ideal cichlid for anyone that is taking their first steps into...
  3. The Dave

The Kribensis ( Pelvicachromis pulcher )

The Kribensis (Pelvicachromis pulcher) is probably the easiest cichlid to maintain and breed. In fact, due to their small size ( 3-4 inches / 7.6 - 10 cm ), hardy, adaptable nature, and ease of breeding, this fish is probably the ideal cichlid for anyone that is taking their first steps into...
  4. apastuszak

Kribesis

I HAD two Kribensis in my tank. A few months ago, the female died. The male became more reclusive that he was before, even though he didn't hang out much with the female. When upgraded to much brighter LED lights, the male decided to stay hidden most of the time. When I fed the fish, he...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store