tank size

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. E

what size tank best for gourami , tetras , and pleco ?

i’ve never really had fish before other than a couple bettas so i’m very new to this lmao i want to get one gourami , ten - twelve tetras and a clown pleco ,, but i’m not sure what size tank would be best to keep them happy like is a twenty gallon too small ? please help lmao thank you
  2. E

what size tank would be best ??

i’ve never really had fish before other than a couple bettas so i’m very new to this lmao i want to get one gourami , ten - twelve tetras and a clown pleco ,, but i’m not sure what size tank would be best to keep them happy like is a twenty gallon too small ? please help lmao thank you
  3. C

Keeping Emerald Corydoras?

Hello all, I’m brand new here and in need is some advice. I set up a new tank, a 15 gallon Aqueon column. I’m aware of cycling new tanks and have that part under control. While I’m new to this site (and Cory cats for that matter) I’ve been running Betta tanks and cichlid tanks for years so I’m...
  4. M

Angel Fish & Rope Fish

Hi! I'm new to this whole aquarium thingy. I've owned betta fishes and smaller fish every once in a while in my life but never anything big. I really would like to start a freshwater tank with four Angel Fish and a Rope Fish. My question is, would these fish fit well together? Second question...
  5. R

Electric Catfish

My neighbor is moving and offered me a 200 gallon tank, I haven't gotten the measurements yet but I assume its no irregular shape of size. I've always found bioelectrogenesis interesting, so I'm really considering an "electric catfish". I know they aren't pretty nor friendly. I've had a...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store