fry

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. L

Platy fry with open mouth

My platy Peeper had her fry just a few days shy of 4 weeks ago. They're big enough for me to observe them, and I'm noticing two of the fry are a bit different. One of them, whom I'm not particularly worried about, seems to be missing the gill flap on its left side. The other, who is smaller than...
  2. D

FRY FLOWERHORN SICK

Hey, guys please I need help I don't want to lose him! His name is Peanut, he is a FlowerHorn fry about 1 to 1.5 inches long! I bought him about a month and a half ago. Since I got him he's always had trouble eating then for a good week he started eating every day. the last two weeks I haven't...
  3. M

For Sale | Electric Blue Acara Cichlid Fry | $3 each | Phoenixville,Pa | Pickup Only

What type of listing is this?: For Sale What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: Electric Blue Acara Cichlid Fry What are your prices?: 3 each Where are you located?: Phoenixville,Pa Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Only Description: I have a pair of Electric Blue Acara Cichlids that had a bunch...
  4. J

How to raise peacock grudgeon eggs and what to feed fry?

Hi, just today i discovered that one of my pvc pipes were filled with peacock eggs and according to what it said online i removed the parents into another tank and now have both a filter for the tank and a bubbler that i believe is strong enough to keep the eggs moving in order to prevent...
  5. S

Sex of betta fry?

Hello all, Newbie here. Hoping I am posting in the right forum... I purchased a betta fry from Petco 2 weeks ago and it is currently in a heated 1-gallon tank (he/she will be moved into a 2.5 gallon within the next two weeks). I have never owned a betta fry so I am excited to find out its sex...
  6. G

My Angelfish Setup

Hey Everyone, Just wanted to post a few pics of my tank and fry nursery. What do you guys think?
  7. The Dave

A Guppy Having Babies

This amazing high definition video takes an up close look at the miracle of birth. You will see a gravid female guppy ( technically it's a female Orchid Endler ) giving birth to her 37 babies. There is lots of information, supported by video clips, that I am sure will amaze even the most jaded...
  8. The Dave

A Guppy Having Babies ( orchid endler )

oops
  9. The Dave

The Best Video You've Ever Seen On Growing and Feeding The Vinegar Eel To Your Fish. . .

One of the easiest ways to improve the growth rate of newborn fish is to give them ample supplies of healthy live foods. However, most live food cultures can be difficult to keep going over the long run. One exception is the vinegar eel. These creatures are incredibly easy to raise and feed to...
  10. The Dave

How to grow microworms to feed to your fish

One of the best ways to improve the growth rate of newborn fish is to give them ample supplies of healthy live foods. Microworms are a great choice for feeding small fry. These roundworms are a free-living (non-parasitic) nematode that is also known as the sour paste nematode. They are very easy...
  11. The Dave

culturing and feeding vinegar eels to your fish

One of the easiest ways to improve the growth rate of newborn fish is to give them ample supplies of healthy live foods. However, most live food cultures can be difficult to keep going over the long run. One exception is the vinegar eel. These creatures are incredibly easy to raise and feed to...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store