cycle

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. Stefanie O'Dell

Learn something new every day

Hi I’m not new to aquarium. I’ve had them probably 40 years of my life and this week I discovered something completely new I’ve been doing my hobby wrong all these years. Although my aquariums have been very healthy and have not had any fish die. In fact I have raised 2 jellybeans for 10 years...
  2. 3

Cloudy water and filter change in planted tank

Hello~ I'm new here and fairly new to fish keeping in general and I am concerned about the how my filter is affecting my water quality. I hope you can help me diagnose and solve the issue. To give you a bit of background. I got a 20gal tank last Thanksgiving along with LED lighting, a heater...
  3. irishspy

Fishless cycle problems. Advice welcome.

Hi all, As I mentioned in my tank-diary thread, this is the first time I've tried fishless cycling. Well, I think I screwed it up. Water went into the tank last Sunday. On Monday, I added 20 drops of Dr. Tim's Ammonkium Chloride, per the bottle's instructions. I also added two capfuls of...
  4. Winterose

Time between fish additions?

Hi guys!!! So as stated previously I am restocking my tank. a few of the pet stores I was going to get my fish from are having sales all weekend on al the fish I wanted. My only questions is, how long do I have to wait in-between adding fish and adding more? If I got 6 tetras on Friday...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store