dying

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. R

Hardy mid to high light plants

So I’ve done some research and I can only ever find low light plants for beginners. I have bright LED lights on for 8-9 hr a day (which I’ve elevated to reduce intensity) and it still completely destroys my java fern, Anubias and anacharis. (There’s literally just a rhizome leftover from one of...
  2. B

Is my betta fish sick/dying or getting old or sleeping

I have a Siamese fighting fish (Betta) for about a yearand about a month ago he started laying on the bottom of the tank. I have a 20L tank, heater, filter, thermometer, hiding spotsplastic plants. He used to be very active and only rested at night. He used to eat all the food I put in and...
  3. K

Cherry Shrimp help

I'm having trouble keeping cherry shrimp and have tried a million different things to figure out what exactly is going on in my tank. I have some specific questions but I'm very new to the aquarium hobby so any advice would be awesome :) Here's my set-up: I have a 10 Gallon aquarium with live...
  4. S

Plants dying. Don't know why

I have a 20 gallon freshwater planted aquarium. I've had it for about 7 months and plants have constantly died in it and the last plant renaming is some Green Temple. I have eco-complete substrate, pH is a bit high at 7.6 and I'm working on lowering that but it doesn't seem to ever go down with...
  5. S

Plants dying painful, slow death. Makes me sad.

Hello fine Aquarium Central people, I have a 50 gallon freshwater tank with several plants in their (I attached a few pictures, so I hope those are visible). The tank is maybe a little over a year old, but I have never had any success with my plants growing. I bought a lot last year and all but...
  6. M

Mollies keep dying

Hi there, I have a newly established 25L aquarium. I started it off just before Christmas and added two mollies (one male, one female) after a few days. By the end of Jan, the readings were all looking right, i.e. 0g ammonia, 0g nitrite, 0g nitrate and a pH of 8.0 (same as shop I bought...
  7. Winterose

What's wrong with my plants?

I just put new plants in my tank about a week ago, and the plants are loosing their leaves from the bottom up!!!!
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store