crabs

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. M

Fiddler MAYHEM! HELP!!!!!

Help! I bought some Fiddlers! I brought them home and initially had them in a tank for about a day, but then transferred them to a new tank with a sand side and a brackish water side. Now, I will admit that the first 2 deaths were my fault, as after adding what I was told was the right enough...
  2. F

Help Needed With Vampire Crab Habitat Setup

Hello I am in need of help with my future Vampire Crab habitat. I already have a tank, and initially was thinking of having the tank 50/50 for water and soil. The water side would have a heater and filter (interested in Exo Terra Turtle Cliff) The solid side would have soil on top of a...
  3. BlazeitChris

Snail/Shrimp Colony

I am currently running a 16 gallon tank with a Fluval C3. I've always wanted an invert tank but have never actually gotten around to setting one up. I was thinking about breeding snails (pond snails, mystery, ramshorn, etc.) as well as cherry shrimp to raise as live food for my fish in the 55...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store