ideas

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. K

Ideas for 2 gallon?

Hello everyone, I am new here. I have an old two gallon tank that I used to keep several goldfish in (I know, it was terrible) and after the fish died my family just rinsed the tank and called it a day. We never got any more fish after that. Now that I have a tiny bit more knowledge I was...
  2. FishL0ver

20 Gallon Tank Fish Ideas

Hi, I have a tall 20 gallon tank. I was thinking of giving my 3 guppies and white cloud minnows into the tank. However, I was thinking that I could do some other schooling fish instead. One fish that instantly crossed my mind: Tiger barbs. I love these fish and they are the size I find...
  3. N

First Post - Need Ideas - Prison Theme Tank

I have worked in the prison system for the past 24 years and I have a 20 gallon tank with a curved front. I want to decorate the tank as a prison. The footprint is too small for a whole prison of any scale, so I am thinking of a stretch of fence, a gun tower, and a housing unit. The images...
  4. S

100 gallon stocking planted

I'd like lots of color and activity for a 100g planted tank I like rainbowfish and guppies I want to kinda avoid dwarf cichlids as I have a rainbowfish and ram planted tank already and I'd like a little diversity I want to do gravel so no corys any suggestions?
  5. S

100g stocking ideas?

I'm pretty new to aquariums and I'm getting a 100 gallon or bigger soon I'm looking for some stocking ideas with lots of color and activity I want either a planted community or an African cichlid tank so suggestions on both Thanks
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store