black molly

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. E

Is my black molly pregnant or just a balloon belly molly?

Hi all! I have had lots of fish before but mostly pelcos and beta sharks. Recently I got a couple of mollies, and I believed my black molly was pregnant so I switched her to a different tank a week or so ahead of time to prevent the other fish from eating the fries. But it is long past when I...
  2. Its_my_puppys_tank

Pregnant or possibly pregnant black molly, what is normal?

I got two black mollies probably just about a month ago. I think they are bother female (help sexing would also be appreciated). I have been feeding them and watching all the fish in my tank and I thought that the one was being a piggy and getting fat. Last night I came home and spotted a little...
  3. CinnamonPearl

Brackish Fish Compatibility

So because I am now restocking my 38gal brackish tank, I decided this time to ask you guys about fish compatibility so I don't make anymore mistakes. I currently have two black mollies and three knight gobies in the tank. But I plan to restock so that my stock will be six black mollies and ten...
  4. CinnamonPearl

Mollies Dying

Recently in my 38gal brackish tank, I've had a couple of saddening deaths with my black mollies. Could anyone help me figure out the reason for these deaths so I can save my remaining three mollies? So far, the deaths have been identical to each other. What happens to my mollies is they'll start...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store