baby

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. D

FRY FLOWERHORN SICK

Hey, guys please I need help I don't want to lose him! His name is Peanut, he is a FlowerHorn fry about 1 to 1.5 inches long! I bought him about a month and a half ago. Since I got him he's always had trouble eating then for a good week he started eating every day. the last two weeks I haven't...
  2. S

Make sure tank doesn't fall off stand?

I have a baby in the process of learning to crawl, who will soon be pulling on everything in reach. I need to put my 20 long tank on a stand, and I'd really like it to be where the kids can stand in front of it and stare at the fish (I've looked into how to make sure electrical cords and...
  3. The Dave

A Guppy Having Babies

This amazing high definition video takes an up close look at the miracle of birth. You will see a gravid female guppy ( technically it's a female Orchid Endler ) giving birth to her 37 babies. There is lots of information, supported by video clips, that I am sure will amaze even the most jaded...
  4. The Dave

A Guppy Having Babies ( orchid endler )

oops
  5. The Dave

How to grow microworms to feed to your fish

One of the best ways to improve the growth rate of newborn fish is to give them ample supplies of healthy live foods. Microworms are a great choice for feeding small fry. These roundworms are a free-living (non-parasitic) nematode that is also known as the sour paste nematode. They are very easy...
  6. The Dave

culturing and feeding vinegar eels to your fish

One of the easiest ways to improve the growth rate of newborn fish is to give them ample supplies of healthy live foods. However, most live food cultures can be difficult to keep going over the long run. One exception is the vinegar eel. These creatures are incredibly easy to raise and feed to...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store