identification

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. L

Identification issues. Snowball pleco?

I got this guy for free from a Meijer because he’s bloated and his head was stuck in a snail shell. He was given to me with the label “Plecostomus Medium”. I can’t tell if he’s a hybrid or what. To me he looks most like a Snowball or I guess maybe a Bristlenose but he doesn’t have -nose-...
  2. F

Comparing Corys – Let’s talk Corys – Show YOUR Corys

I offer three of mines, which I am still trying to figure what they are. I would welcome expert advice and otherwise. I hope you feel like showing some of your Corys or commenting from your experience. These 3 where purchased at different times and vendors, and are now together in one of my...
  3. Xabbusan

What kind of betta is this?

Can someone tell me what type of betta this is? I looked at a few identification guides, but I am not sure. Is he just a Plakat? His tail doesn't seem as rounded, but he is also not that old, just got him a couple of weeks ago. I almost thought it was female but the store said it was male...
  4. D

Id my fish please thank you

Granny when and got me a fish for my new 150gallon tank but forgot what it was called So any idea on what it called would help a lot
  5. O

What are these

LFS calls them nematocharax venustus?
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store