dropsy

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. S

Betta is Listless, Lying on Bottom of Tank, Ignores Food

About two years ago, I was gifted a male betta by a student. The betta hadn't been very well cared for, but I got him into a 5-gal tank with a filter and heater. He has snail buddies, a plant, and some assorted decorations. He had been very active and playful, and seemed overall in good health...
  2. S

Help! Betta has trouble breathing- Is Tetra Vital the cause?

Hi, My Betta is currently dying, and I'm trying my best to combat dropsy (he has a swollen belly) by treating him to a round of antibiotic Baytril and epsom after other medication didn't work. His condition seems to have started after I added Tetra Vital and JBL Multivitamin Atvitol to the tank...
  3. S

Oranda with Dropsy - Is it time to Euthanize her?

I went on vacation for a week, and when I came back, my oranda was showing some signs for what I believe to be dropsy. Her belly is really swollen and her scales are beginning to raise. One of her cheeks is really swollen and she's got a large swollen white spot around her eye. She has some...
  4. J

Neon Tetras, constipated or parasite infection?

Hello everyone, I joined this forum for some help. I have recently bought some neon tetras (about 5 days ago) and today I found out that some of them are... "rounder" if you will, than others. I do not know if they are just well fed (fed them today) or sick. I have also noticed two or three...
  5. S

Emergency! Columnaris and Dropsy!

So I posted about my betta awhile ago, and I didn't really get any useful information back...I had no idea what was wrong with him other than fin rot. I didn't think the white crust on his fin was columnaris because it wasn't fuzzy. It didn't look like the pictures. I treated him for fungus...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store