molly

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. E

Is my black molly pregnant or just a balloon belly molly?

Hi all! I have had lots of fish before but mostly pelcos and beta sharks. Recently I got a couple of mollies, and I believed my black molly was pregnant so I switched her to a different tank a week or so ahead of time to prevent the other fish from eating the fries. But it is long past when I...
  2. S

Lyretail Gold Panda Molly

I'm just curious as to whether my molly is a male or female. I already have a male and I know that a 1:1 ratio can stress a female out.
  3. G

Pregnant orange molly sick help!

My pregnant molly is sick I think, my sister is fish sitting for me while I'm out of town. And she sent me a pic of my pregnant molly. She is norally bright orange. But she has over the past 3 days developed what looks like hard water stains on her back and around her mouth. I can't get the...
  4. D

Help with molly genetics

I have had a molly fish tank for a couple years and I always get some very interesting looking fish pop every now and then. I've never really tried to seriously rescue or propagate a particular strain, but lately i have a bit of time so I would like to give it a go. Unfortunately, I have no...
  5. Its_my_puppys_tank

Pregnant or possibly pregnant black molly, what is normal?

I got two black mollies probably just about a month ago. I think they are bother female (help sexing would also be appreciated). I have been feeding them and watching all the fish in my tank and I thought that the one was being a piggy and getting fat. Last night I came home and spotted a little...
  6. CinnamonPearl

Brackish Fish Compatibility

So because I am now restocking my 38gal brackish tank, I decided this time to ask you guys about fish compatibility so I don't make anymore mistakes. I currently have two black mollies and three knight gobies in the tank. But I plan to restock so that my stock will be six black mollies and ten...
  7. CinnamonPearl

Mollies Dying

Recently in my 38gal brackish tank, I've had a couple of saddening deaths with my black mollies. Could anyone help me figure out the reason for these deaths so I can save my remaining three mollies? So far, the deaths have been identical to each other. What happens to my mollies is they'll start...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store