catfish

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. K

10" Jurnese zibra cat fish

Very nice and healthy 10" Jurnese zebra cat fish $450 pick up only ca 91730 please text to 626 588 8634 Serious buyer only thanks .
  2. C

Tank Mates for Angelfish in a 55 Gallon

Hello all! First time posting here so I hope everything is formatted correctly. I currently have 2 large Veiled Angelfish (no idea if they are a spawning pair, I got them a year or so ago when I was just getting into bigger tanks but they have never showed any aggression towards one another...
  3. H

What kind of catfish is this??

Caught it in a throw net, what kind do y’all think if is? Flathead?
  4. K

First cichlid tank suggestions

Hey all, this is my first post here. Sorry ahead of time if it's a lot at once :eek: I'm thinking of setting up a 75 gallon with an assortment of peacock cichlids and wanted some help setting it up! It'd be a standard 75 gallon tank, and for filtration I'm going to build a sump and refugium so I...
  5. chaibill

Need stocking advise Salvini, Fire mouth, synodontis,molly and a peacock

So I have 5 fish in my 55 gallon. Fire mouth Salvini Peacock (orange and black forget the Latin name) Synodontis Molly Thinking about some small synodontis or pictus or small cichlids. Not sure something colorful would be nice (I have small kids) I didn't realize I put an African with...
  6. K

False Sae

I believe I have a false Sae the pet store told me it was a true one. My question is My Sae is getting very fat and long? (About 2 to 3 inches long and the fatness of a pinky finger I am a newbie to this hobby but I have asked questions and did a little research. In my 20g tank I have 2 male...
  7. R

Electric Catfish

My neighbor is moving and offered me a 200 gallon tank, I haven't gotten the measurements yet but I assume its no irregular shape of size. I've always found bioelectrogenesis interesting, so I'm really considering an "electric catfish". I know they aren't pretty nor friendly. I've had a...
  8. B

Sharing My Beautiful 55g long community tank !!

Hey All, This is my first post on this forum starting by posting a short video clip of my 55g community tank. Hope you all like it :-) ADMINS - can delete or move the thread to appropriate category if its not in the right place :-)
  9. verbal

Potomac Valley Aquarium Society Fall Auction - Oct 4 - Fairfax, VA

The PVAS Fall Auction is for all aquarium enthusiasts, it features hundreds of live fish and aquarium-related items and runs all day. In addition to the huge live auction we will have a fixed price tag sale and raffles. Seller pre-registration available on MyGroupAuctions.com Bidder...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store