loach

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. T

Clown Loach - HELP REQUEST

Hello everyone. I have x2 clown loaches in an established (6yr) 120L tank. Weekly water changes alternating 25% and 50% every fortnight - never any problems with nitrogen cycle. All water changes treated with Tetra AquaSafe, Tetra Easy Balance, and API Aquarium Salt. But the larger Loach has...
  2. Ijustlikefish

Do kuhli loaches jump?

^
  3. E

I think my loach is a dojo...

He is 3 1/2 inches right now and has long whiskers
  4. The Dave

How To Care For Your Kuhli Loaches

Hello eveyone, In my most recent film I have decided to turn the camera lense on one of the most interesting and unique freshwater fish in the hobby. The KUHLI LOACH ! These fish have some strange features and habits that make them a very entertaining addition to a community tank. They are easy...
  5. The Dave

The Ramshorn snail, nursery maid, fry tank attendant, or nightmare ?

The ramshorn snail is often seen as an aquarium pest that people want to avoid. However, they only pose a problem in an aquarium that is unbalanced. When the aquarist adds too much food to the tank, the ramshorn snails take advantage of the abundance and breed at an alarming rate. Population...
  6. The Dave

The Pink Ramshorn Snail - - nursery maids, fry saver, nightmare ?

The ramshorn snail is often seen as an aquarium pest that people want to avoid. However, they only pose a problem in an aquarium that is unbalanced. When the aquarist adds too much food to the tank, the ramshorn snails take advantage of the abundance and breed at an alarming rate. Population...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store