otocinclus

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. Ijustlikefish

Otocinclus and moss

Does otocinclus eat algae off of Phoenix moss?
  2. L

Help! Ich / other parasite in tank w/ guppies, nerite snails, and otocinclus

Hi, I'm new here and new to keeping a fish tank. I bought my 10 year old daughter a fish tank over a year ago for her birthday and we've had a number of problems, including difficulty keeping guppies alive. Currently, we had one last adult guppy and two nerite snails (who seem to be doing...
  3. Aquaticfrog32

Not sure where I went wrong.

Hi. On Saturday I bought 1 more otocinclus catfish so I would have a group of 3. There was nothing wrong-looking about him. So on sunday, I started noticing how oddly he was swimming; on his side or just drifting. That night, just as I was going to bed, I took a look at my 20L tank, and there...
  4. Aquaticfrog32

How many more otos can I add?

Hi! My Otos in my 20L are thriving, but I only have 2! I want happy otos! So, I thought, I should pick up a couple more! I have: 1 Betta 6 Lemon tetras 2 Mollies 2 Otos My question is....... How many more can I add without overstocking?
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store