death

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. M

Help! Tiger barbs dying off suddenly and rapidly

My daughter's tiger barbs suddenly started dying off. Although my pH and hardness is high in my source water, they have seemed happy and active up until the past four days. My other parameters have been more or less textbook perfect. Four days ago, the smallest tiger barb stopped swimming with...
  2. FishL0ver

Guppies dying

I have had many guppies over the years. Any guppies I have ever had have never lived to a year of age. They always have the same symptoms and die within two days of the illness. These are their symptoms: 1. Lethargicness 2. tail fins get tucked in 3. Unable to swim well...
  3. S

Missing Betta

It's been about 8 years since I last posted... But I am curious.. I recently bought a crown-fin betta for my son about a month ago and last night I couldn't find him. Today he's still not there. I did a partial water change and pulled out the decorations. His body isnt anywhere in the tank or...
  4. S

FW Angelfish Dying--No Idea Why? Help!

Hey Everyone, I was once a member here many years back, and recently restarted seriously my aquarium. My tank (planted 46 bowfront) has been up and running for close to a year and a half, and the current stocking is this: 1 large adult angel 1 small (1.5") angel 2 juli cory cats 3 assorted...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store