filters

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. M

FS 125 Gallon Tank- Carteret, NJ- $1,200- Pickup/Dropoff

Selling a 125 gallon tank with stand, 2 filters, 2 LED lights. Great condition Able to drop off for extra price Pickup available
  2. rockarolla70

Help/Suggestions needed - Setting up a new Betta splendens tank

Hi All, Need help from the experts here. I am trying to bring up 8 gallon tank for my existing single Betta splenden, the specs are as given below. I would like some suggestions on heaters, thermometer & lighting which are good enough for this below setup. Tank Size: 18 inch (Length) x 9 inch...
  3. I

Using Alternate Filters. Is this advisable?

NEED ADVISE ========== I have got 55 gallon Peacock cichlid tank. And am having 2 filters in the tank 1. Power head (left side) image attached 2. Air Pump Sponge filter (2 sponge + 2 air stones) I use the filters alternatively. My main filter is Air Pump sponge filter which runs for about...
  4. S

Recommended brands for tank equipment? Plus stocking advice

Relatively soon i'm going to be getting my first tank, a 30 gallon planted freshwater tank. I've read around and there seems to be many options for the kinds of filters and heaters out there but i'm always wary about whether i can trust that brand before spending a lot of money on things like...
  5. Teddy's Mom

Multiple newbie questions

Hi, I have a bunch more questions for you experienced fish keepers. :-) 1) How to clean the substrate of a planted tank without disrupting the plants? What about when plants get really dense? 2) Is there a rule of thumb for how many gallons per hour you need your filter to turn over? 3) Tips...
  6. I

Newbie filter question.

Hi all, new to the forum, just wanted to pop in and ask a quick newbie question. I haven't had any tanks in 10 or so years, but wanted to set up a little 10gal for my SO for Christmas. Not going to have anything major in there, just some female bettas. Anyway, which filter should I use -...
  7. carlyod

Total newbie with some Qs! (new freshwater tank)

Hi everyone! I'm in the process of cycling my first freshwater tank (yep, google took me down the rabbit hole and I learned alllll about fishless cycling) and I have some questions I hope some more experiences aquarists will be able to help me with. For starters, I have a 20g high with...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store