oto

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. Xabbusan

67 Gallon - The Plan... advice?

Hi all (first post!!) I recently picked up a 67 gallon tank and have been trying to come up with a good community tank stock. I have gone through a few different ideas but this is what I have landed on right now. I am now looking for some advice from people who have kept some of these fish to...
  2. J

Shrimps and Otocinclus?

Hello everyone, I am posting here to have your opinions. I have a 15 gallon dirted tank with 12 neon tetras. The plants are growing well and so are the algae... brown, green, etc.. So, I have been thinking of getting 5 amano shrimps to eat the algae. But I also like the look of the oto. Do you...
  3. P

10g Stocking Questions

Hello! This is really my second time stocking a 10g tank but this time I want to stock it with many more fish (I used to only have 2 mollies) and I was wondering if what I have planned for it is okay. - 1 male betta - 1 african dwarf frog - 3 otos - 5 neon tetras I have a couple of questions...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store