sump

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. G

New sump idea help

Hi all I've got a 24L rectangular tank that was the original tank I had my 3 goldfish in Now I have them in the bigger tank /225L/ I am thinking I could convert the 24 into a sump instead of using a canister filter 2000lph I have never done this before so could anyone help me to plan the dlof...
  2. J

Outwitting Silver Dollars with refug./sump

Thanks in advance for help on this problem... Information: My two silver dollars eat everything I plant in my 29g. of course, and I have a nitrates/algae problem, of course. Letting the little rascals go to another home is, of course, out of the question: they've been with me so long I couldn't...
  3. L

Internal Sump Design Ideas

I'm contemplating building a narrow internal sump along the back wall of my long 20 gal freshwater aquarium (12x12x30). Because of where I live and the set up I have here, I can't set up an external sump, but I'd like to get something better than the pop bottle filled with ceramic pellets...
  4. B

Emergency DIY trashbarrel sump idea?

I woke up this morning to find that my dresser couldn't handle the weight of my 29 gallon tank. I emptied it out and evacuated the plants and inhabitants to my 55 gallon tank, but now the 55 is home to 3 peacock and zigzag eels, 3 kuhli loaches, 3 swordtails, 3 oto catfish, 2 glass catfish, 1...
  5. S

Sump questions

I got a new tank recently and it came with a sump which I have pretty much no clue about. It seems to be two parts an upright part that connects to the overflow that has two chambers and a drip plate at the bottom then another box that sits like most of the ones I've seen with two chambers so I...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store