dead

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. A

Help! Why are my fish dying?

Okay - so only two deaths. But still, two. And I'm really sad about my cory... so I want to make sure there's not something I can do to prevent any more... Yesterday I discovered a dead young male guppy - about an inch or so. Tested water and parameters fine - ph 7.6 (normal for here), ammonia...
  2. G

Golden Claw Crab Dead? PLEASE HELP ASAP

Hello! I’m so sorry to be urgent, but I posted a post and I put it in the wrong section so that’s why I’m assuming no one replied. My pet golden claw crab has started to molt a few days ago, and he was attacked by the other crabs in the tank. I knew the drill of molting crabs because my other...
  3. A

My fishes keep dying! Help!!|Freshwater

Hello guys, So here's the deal: I have a 35 gallon tank and a 5 gallon tank. Each time I buy a new fish for my 35 gallon tank, at least one of them die. Most of the time my water levels were fine so I thought maybe there was a problem with the fish itself.... I won't talk much about the 5...
  4. A

Please help! Not sure if dead or alive

Hi, I remember going to the aquarium when I was a little kid and seeing a fish that looked dead and like it was decaying in one of the tanks. The image is still stuck in my head many years later. Concerned, my parents showed an aquarium staff member, and they said that the fish naturally looked...
  5. N

Help needed... neon tetra on his own...

Hi I'm new here... I've kept fish before but not for a long time since I was a teenager and my daughter wanted a tropical tank so I was dead excited to help her set it up! So recently set up a 10 gallon tank with heater filter etc let it run for 7 days after using the tap safe additive and went...
  6. Aquaticfrog32

Not sure where I went wrong.

Hi. On Saturday I bought 1 more otocinclus catfish so I would have a group of 3. There was nothing wrong-looking about him. So on sunday, I started noticing how oddly he was swimming; on his side or just drifting. That night, just as I was going to bed, I took a look at my 20L tank, and there...
  7. J

Goldfish mysterious death..?

So i had this big goldfish in a 60 gallon tank, he was very healthy. My tank looked cloudy so i did a 75% water change. When i put new treated water in blood started to spurt of the goldfish gills, really a lot of blood. He was still moving a little bit but quickly he floated dead to the top...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store