compatibility

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. P

Are Bloodfin and Glowlight tetras compatible?

So I plan on starting a 40 gal tank soon. This is my first tank so I have no experience, but I've done tons of research so I know how to do everything... in theory. I plan on stocking it with 9 bloodfin tetras 7 glowlight tetras 12 ghost shrimp I'm just worried if the tetras will get along...
  2. K

Angelfish, Shark and ?

Hi all. I have an 80 gallon setup with a pair of Angelfish and a rainbow shark. Was initially worried about putting those together but it's been a couple of weeks and everyone is happy. They go their separate ways and pay no attention to each other. Plenty of rocks and plants. With a tank this...
  3. Oiler3535

Adding small fish to tank with adult Angels?

As the title says. I've got a 46G with 2 big Angels, 11 various small fish (cherry barb the biggest), a bristlenose, an African butterfly and a Betta. I recently lost some of my cherries, and would like to add some more little ones. The Angels (gold and zebra) don't bother anything in my tank...
  4. O

compatability help

Pretty new to the hobby but I plan on going with a 125 gallon tank a need some help on fish compatability and what plants to stock. Here is the list of fish I was thinking Gold nugget pleco-1 Red tail shark-1 Neon Blue Dwarf Gourami-2 Flame Dwarf Gourami-2 Dojo loach-2 Gold Doubloon Molly-4...
  5. CinnamonPearl

Knight Gobies and Indian Glassfish

Are these two fish compatible? Just making sure because I know knight gobies will eat small fish like bumblebee gobies. Thanks!
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store