missing

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. A

Green neon tetras disappear in the night.

I recently bought 12 half inch or so green neon tetras. They swam around fine throughout the day.. but when I turn the lights out for the night and come back the next morning. Some of them disappeared. It’s been happening every night, same routine, now I’m down to just one left. I can’t seem to...
  2. S

Missing Betta

It's been about 8 years since I last posted... But I am curious.. I recently bought a crown-fin betta for my son about a month ago and last night I couldn't find him. Today he's still not there. I did a partial water change and pulled out the decorations. His body isnt anywhere in the tank or...
  3. O

Missing Bichir?

So my bichir has been missing for a couple of days now. I bought it on Thursday ad haven't seen it since Sunday. It's in a tall hexagon 35 Gal tank with a 2-3" Ruby Shark, a 4-5" Zig Zag Eel and a 7" Leopard Pleco. There are plenty of hiding spaces and I have already checked the filter, the...
  4. CinnamonPearl

Shrimp Gone Missing Overnight

I am completely and utterly baffled. So yesterday, I finally got my juvenile amano shrimp for my 38gal brackish tank (which is still freshwater). I acclimated the fifteen shrimp and put them in the tank, and last night they were all there, but this morning, they've all gone missing! I can only...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store