illness

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. J

Honey Gouramis with Parasites in the tissue?

Hey, I’ve got a 16 gallon with three honey gouramis and 6 black neons. I noticed that two of the gouramis have what looks like oval shaped dark… blobs IN their tissue, and i wouldn’t say they’re small (I’ll post a photo in T-6 posts). One has got like one, another has got two, and my last lil...
  2. P

Fish Bloated Or Sick?

I’ve had some black widow tetra in my 90l tank for quite a while now 3-4+ months and they’ve been quite fine however today I noticed one of them with what looks to be quite bloated and has to keep using his fins to keep himself from dropping to the bottom of the tank. I’ve struggled to get good...
  3. FishL0ver

Guppies dying

I have had many guppies over the years. Any guppies I have ever had have never lived to a year of age. They always have the same symptoms and die within two days of the illness. These are their symptoms: 1. Lethargicness 2. tail fins get tucked in 3. Unable to swim well...
  4. K

HELP! White material on the shell of my zebra nerite snail in quarantine - need to identify!!!!

I bought this snail from a LPS a week and a half ago. I put him in a one gallon bowl to quarantine him before adding him to my 5-gallon marineland portraitview betta tank. I do not know the gender of the snail but will refer to him/her as *male* in this post. A few facts about the snail and the...
  5. CinnamonPearl

Mollies Dying

Recently in my 38gal brackish tank, I've had a couple of saddening deaths with my black mollies. Could anyone help me figure out the reason for these deaths so I can save my remaining three mollies? So far, the deaths have been identical to each other. What happens to my mollies is they'll start...
  6. G

Weird pimple like bump on my white goldfish.¿?

I was at my mothers house all week but my dad still would feed my fish when I was gone. I came back today and looked at them to find that there is a zit/pimple like bump on my white goldfish's eye. I haven't had any other problems with any of the other fish but I wanna know if I should put this...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store