tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. M

FS 125 Gallon Tank- Carteret, NJ- $1,200- Pickup/Dropoff

Selling a 125 gallon tank with stand, 2 filters, 2 LED lights. Great condition Able to drop off for extra price Pickup available
  2. B

Urgent advice!!!

I have had my 2 betta fish in separate 2 gallon tanks for roughly a year. With knowing that is not a good living environment i purchased a 10 gallon tank with a divider. I set it up with a heater, filter, and accessories. I then filled it up with water and conditioner then let it ran for roughly...
  3. R

Cheap tanks

Anyone know anywhere to get good cheap 20-50 gallon tanks? The local fishstores an amazon are both asking an arm and a leg for it.
  4. HugoFish

Holes in the leaves

Hi guys , i know that i have made a lot of questions , but im new to the aquarium hobby so... Anyway my plants are with holes in its leaves. I dont have snails or anything that can eat my plants. Light was reduced drom 11h to 7h(BBA). I have read that this might happend when plants develop new...
  5. HugoFish

[DIY] What can i use like biological filter media ?

Hi guys i was wondering what can i use like biological filter media , for my second HOB filter because it has some free space . ONLY DIY THINGS! P.S = Don't say lava rock
  6. FishL0ver

8 Gallon Fish Tank Ideas

I've got a 10 gallon tank. I call it an 8 gallon because of the rocks in it. It's heavy flow, planted tank. I'm looking for fish that I could have in there. I was thinking maybe ember tetras. Ideas/recommendations?
  7. S

(Week 1) Walstad Tank with Speedy the Betta | No CO2, No Ferts & Heater

Hi there, I am for 6months now into this hobby and i really loved it! I like Natural planted tanks & Provide an ecosystem where plants and fish balance each other's needs. so learned about it and created my planted tank. I use organic soil and gravel, for plants i picked alot of fast growing...
  8. J

Where to by square (cube tanks)

Hey guys, so I'm considering starting up another Nano aquascape but am looking for a square aquarium this time. I'm not interested in buying a kit though as I want to add my own lighting and filter. Most of what I see is all just Nano kits that include all this stuff. I'm looking for something...
  9. mikeljh2000

120 gal tank/stand

Live in San tan valley, AZ USA. 120 gallon tank with a handmade stand and topper for sale. offering 400 or best offer as is. I also started on the side of the tank to create a bog filter with a pump I never got around to finishing I will include a picture of that. Includes five Turtles...
  10. M

New tank! Can't find lid that fits!

EDIT: Dumb autocorrect, I meant 'LID' not 'KID' (I don't know how to fix the title) I just recently purchased a 40 gallon long tank for my goldfish but like most tanks you have to buy a top separately. It's split down the middle so it would fit two lids. I measured it and it would need two lids...
  11. T

fancy goldfish density for growth

I have 280 gallon concrete tank outside. How many ryukin juvies I can rare in this tank with no filter but plants? And how many juvies could be rared with filter?
  12. The Dave

Cherry Shrimp - How To Breed, What To Feed, And Everything You Need.

This amazing high definition video takes an up close look at the life of the Cherry Shrimp. You will see detailed footage of them molting, mating, feeding, and giving birth. It is filled with detailed and accurate information about how to care for and breed dwarf shrimp in general, but with a...
  13. The Dave

A Guppy Having Babies

This amazing high definition video takes an up close look at the miracle of birth. You will see a gravid female guppy ( technically it's a female Orchid Endler ) giving birth to her 37 babies. There is lots of information, supported by video clips, that I am sure will amaze even the most jaded...
  14. T

RTS and JD

New aquarium owner: Im starting out with a 55 gallon tank. I would like 2 jack dempsys and probably 2/4 RTS. Would they be comparable tank mates? Does gender matter with the selection of the JD's - since it is an aggressive fish should I get a male and female or vise versa? Also sand or...
  15. S

100g stocking ideas?

I'm pretty new to aquariums and I'm getting a 100 gallon or bigger soon I'm looking for some stocking ideas with lots of color and activity I want either a planted community or an African cichlid tank so suggestions on both Thanks
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store