corydoras

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. F

Comparing Corys – Let’s talk Corys – Show YOUR Corys

I offer three of mines, which I am still trying to figure what they are. I would welcome expert advice and otherwise. I hope you feel like showing some of your Corys or commenting from your experience. These 3 where purchased at different times and vendors, and are now together in one of my...
  2. Moby2BettaBuddy

New 10G tank: Stocking Questions

Hi, 3 weeks ago I began cycling a new 10 gallon Tetra GloFish tank with an Aqueon Whisper 10 filter, 50W heater and moderately planted tank with two bubblers. GloFish substrate over AquaSoil. Blue lighting in the hood, which came with the tank. With 25% weekly water changes, my water chemistry...
  3. V

Skin problems on cory cat

Hello! This is my first post here. I am concerned about my peppered cory because she has skin (don't know the correct terminology) peeling around her nostrils and other patches seem to be looking the same around her body. The water parameters were great last time I checked and I just did a 35%...
  4. B

Sharing My Beautiful 55g long community tank !!

Hey All, This is my first post on this forum starting by posting a short video clip of my 55g community tank. Hope you all like it :-) ADMINS - can delete or move the thread to appropriate category if its not in the right place :-)
  5. T

Betta attacking Cory cats

Hi everyone, I'm new here so if you need any more info let me know. I've had my betta for over a year in a different tank. After consulting my lfs they said it would be fine to get a 10g and put three cory cats in there with the betta. And it was... For about 4 months. He would follow them...
  6. S

Do all cories have a green sheen?

I've recently upgraded my cories from a 15 gallon to a 40 breeder. I've also added some new cories to beef up the groups, and some congo tetras (who were unhappy being moved from their other tank, but it was getting a little crowded.) All of the sudden, I'm noticing all of my cories (I've got...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store