stress

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. Teddy's Mom

Dumb, long nitrate question

Hi all, Sorry for the long question/update. :-) I can't remember how long I've had my tank now, I think since December. I've had a bunch of issues including ich, random deaths of one fish at a time while everyone else seems fine, and most recently some weird illness that kind of looked like...
  2. chub04

Betta - How much flare is too much flare?

I've had a betta in a 20 gallon for about two months now and I figured 20 gallons is pretty big for one betta so I divided the tank and added another betta to the other side. The divider is a black plastic mesh like material and I have it double layered to make it a little harder to see through...
  3. chub04

Can tank sounds cause stress?

I haven't come across a similar thread anywhere, so I thought I'd ask it here. Can some fish become stressed by certain tank sounds? Obviously tapping on the glass and stuff like that can cause stress, but what about sounds from things such as the filter, airpump, airstone, etc? Can a loud...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store