265 Gallon FOWLR build out.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

gman2012

AC Members
Feb 27, 2008
Pasadena, MD
So it has been a really long time since I have updated this thread. We had a disaster over the summer and I lost the entire tank. We had a water line burst on the floor above the tank and water leaked in from the carpet above. It busted while we were at work and we came home to a basement full of water and 3/4's of our main floor flooded. I have put this tank rebuild on hold while I am getting the rest of the house back together but I am setting up a 40 Gallon Breeder up for my 4 year old daughter. Will be going to Pacific East Aquaculter, Dr. Mac's place, in a couple of minutes to see if there is anything interesting to place in her tank. I am sure she will just want pink and purple stuff but I will try to talk her into some other colors as well. I will hopefully start a new thread for that tonight when we get back and get our new items in the tank.

Cheetos

AC Members
Jan 29, 2011
Oh man sorry to hear! It sucks to lose anything nevermind the whole tank. I lost half of my 125 this past summer from the heat. Good luck with the new tank and the house!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store