3 New Cats for Me (GEV83)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
idk about checking on the jag, maybe leave the lights off for 2 hrs during the day, and check right before you or the timer turns them back on? maybe a vid. cam? prob. not that though

good luck:) great looking fish btw!:D

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Still waiting to see the 3 of them in the open and nothing. There all staying hidden. I had the room pitch black no lights nothing then i went and checked the tank with a flashlight scanning the tank real quick and the Jag was no where in sight.

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Ok not sure what happened to my Jag but he is no where in my tank. I pulled out the decorations to find him and to clean but nothing. I guess he wasn't in good enough shape to make it cuz there is no escape since the tank was only 75% to prevent jump outs and there is no other escape route. The others 2 cats the pleco's are still alive n look ok.

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Update. So the Jag was never found in the 135 gallon tank I had it in. With it being housed with multiple pleco's the corpse wouldn't last long leaving no trace of its existance. So to my suprise the Jag made its presence known in my 135 gallon. Only problem being that it's in my second 135 gallon tank with my cichlids not the pleco's. Apparently a piece of driftwood I had has a hidey hole I am unaware of and thats where it stayed put or got stuck and finally now its free and roaming the tank. Cichlids are ignoring it like completely. It's like they don't see it even though it swims right infront of there faces.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store