1. Please double check and update your email address --> http://www.aquariacentral.com/forums/index.php?account/contact-details

5th annual Black friday 2011 prices good 23rd-28th socali p/s

Discussion in 'Bobs Tropical Plants' started by Mgamer20o0, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Mgamer20o0

Mgamer20o0 BobsTropicalPlants.com
    Staff Member

items might take 1-3 weeks to ship. i get a large influx of orders and i will get them out as fast as i can. If i run out of something i will contact you with the option of holding off shipping so i can get more in, refund or substitution. i will try to answer emails/pms as fast as i can. everything is also on my site as well. items will go to who ever pays 1st.

priority mail starts at $7 and express at $25. i have heat packs for $2. I cover doa with express only if it gets delivered on the 1st attempt next day. If there is any problems please pm with in 2 hours with clear pics of any DOA. Pick up is welcomed. I am by long beach. Please send me a pm for shipping quote.

#1 Mgamer20o0, Nov 24, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2011
  2. enrique4jc

enrique4jc AC Members

Eric
    If there were a guarantee on the cardinals shipped priority, you might have me. Any reason to think they wouldn't make it to KY okay? ​

3. Mgamer20o0

Mgamer20o0 BobsTropicalPlants.com
    Staff Member

priority mail normally takes 2-3 days though it can take up to 12 days before they even think its late. express is the only way to ship with a guarantee delivery time.

4. enrique4jc

enrique4jc AC Members

Eric
    Let's see...trust the postal service to get a package in a timely manner in December. I think I will have to pass on this one.