75 gallon stocking ideas needed

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

TigerGirl301

AC Members
Oct 23, 2011
lol my bf would kill my if i got another tank... i have a 75 and two 30 gallons all but one are from craigslist

stephcps

AC Members
Jun 2, 2009
Aahhhh I love those pics of him!! You have to keep him!!! I mean look at that big fishy face!!

TigerGirl301

AC Members
Oct 23, 2011
lol hes VERY mad at me right now...since i took him outta the water to measure him, hes sulking...probly give him a live crayfish or 2 to brighten his spirts lol

Goldiefinn

AC Members
May 11, 2009
Vancouver, BC
This is such a great pic! Makes me want to get an Oscar :)

EDIT- the closeup pic of the Oscar with his mouth open...post #18 in this thread...

I'm currently cycling my new 75 gallon and plan to have a SA cichlid(s) as my centerpiece fish..... so this thread is great. Any other suggestions? I'm thinking a Severum plus large school of dithers.........

biggdadyapisto

AC Members
Mar 31, 2009
Florida
www.myspace.com
Doesn't sound like a good combo to me plus you are going to be overcrowded once these fish grow up. Also you are most likely going to have the same problem if you get the GT, one fish for your 75g. If you want more of a community SA setup I'd stick to more peaceful species. I personally think a school of 6 Geophagus sp. Redhead Tapajos would be a perfect addition plus you can add other community fish. There are a variety of fish that don't get huge and work well in a community setup you just have to do some research and be patient. Good luck!

+++++111111 really beautiful ive seen one of these done with rams and flag cichlids and a bunch of tetras.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store