AC'S Oscar Club..........

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

excuzzzeme

Stroke Survivor '05
ahhh my boys are growin up!

They sure are! Think I can fit one into a 5 gallon tank? :eek: The tiger has grown since I have had him and now that Mr Chicken is starting to trust me he might end up growing some too.

"I didn't do anything, Honey! I swear the only thing I did was feed them and they followed me home!" She didn't buy that and is grudgingly getting to like them.

Thanks Jon!

duke33

Hillbilly MFKer
Dec 3, 2007
central WV
well here is an oscar i took to rehome last night so that makes two that i have the orange one an this one now

i put them in the same tank an the first one got real mean so i put this one in my other tank in my room the tank is totallyl covered with water due to the oscar totally soaking me when i got it outta the bucket for transfer here

3 pangasive and an O? What type filtration you got on that tank?:eek:Nice O's everyone.:)

Woofy

Registered crazy
Jun 30, 2006
Miami
www.myspace.com
heres my baby hes a bit bigger now but still as the exact same markings. i have no idea what type he is though.

jacobk_03

AC Members
Mar 27, 2008
My babies

Mr. Oscar is 10 inches long and O.J. is about 5 inches long. They share a 75 gal. tank with a 4 inch Rainbow Shark, 9 inch pocostomas, 1 1/2 inch Tin Foil Barb, 10 inch Bullhead/ Catfish and two 2 inch minnows (feeders.):grinyes: Mr. Oscar don't like to hold still for a good pic.

03-22-08_2113.jpg 08-07-08_1338.jpg 08-07-08_1339.jpg 08-07-08_1340.jpg 08-07-08_1341.jpg

excuzzzeme

Stroke Survivor '05
Wife: I don't like fish, Wife a few days later: That fish scares me with all his banging on the cover: Wife a few weeks later: I think that Oscar hates me because I don't feed him when I walk in the room: Last week: Wife: Have you noticed how much he has grown lately?"

For someone that claims a dislike for the fish (especially the Oscars, she sure spends time watching them and noticing changes! I went to tear down two of the community tanks and she told me "Don't! I like them and I like them just where they are!" She hates the fish? Yeah, right convince me!

oscarluvr

AC Members
May 31, 2008
Texas
oscarluvr how did you attache the rocks to the pot? i assume silicone? was it hard? i would like to try this as well
unfinished clay flower pots, ge silicone 1, the hardest part was cleaning the silicone off my grandsons hands, he had rocks sticking to him rofl, made the door by hitting the pot with a hammer.

djdlemma

Will Dj for fishies
Dec 26, 2007
Seattle, WA
www.myspace.com
5x2x2 is a 150g tank, you are aware that your pacus and arowana will grow to be about the same size as your tank aren't you?
You really need a 1000g tank for those fish.

Lol!! I haven't checked this thread in a while, but I do know what i have and I have been upgrading as they grow. My pacu's will get HUGE (got some major plans for these guys), but a Silver Aro will not grow to 5 ft :screwy:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store