African Rift Valley Cichlids Photo Discussion

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

LadyBarbara001

Victorian addict
Jun 30, 2008
San Antonio, Texas
Thanks, I got a deal on him, he was in a tank by himself. He seems to like to pose for pictures. He stays really still when I get the camera out! He's about 5 or 6 inches at this point.

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
afro i love the alto comps they look amazing

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Nice fish barbara i really like the Borleyi i thought that was you your on MFK as well..

LadyBarbara001

Victorian addict
Jun 30, 2008
San Antonio, Texas
Thanks!

Yes, decided to play on this site too. That Borleyi has only been colored for about a week or so maybe. He's still young. I have a Red Empress that is just getting some blue in the face, I can't wait to see how he turns out.

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Me too with MFK i just started over there a week or so ago pretty cool in all nice folk there..

Yeah i had a friend who donated 4 juvie fry borleyi to me and i dont know what i am going to do with them here in a month or so.. but they are nice little fish..

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Hello Sounguru nice photos buddy, i bet you don't like folks that copy infringe aye..

Sounguru

Guru at being an expert
Depends on the use ....

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Yeah i was just throwing that out there i see you have your photos copyrighted and your message at the bottom..

While we are on this subject how would one go about getting their photos copyrighted..

Thanks buddy..

Sounguru

Guru at being an expert
Well you can send a cd/dvd to the copyright office and have them log them (not sure of the cost) or by law if you can prove you took the original photo you are the copyright holder. Always keep the original file and put it on a disc with the edited one also, so if you need to you can show both.

I do photography for a living when I feel like making a living.... :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store