African Rift Valley Cichlids Photo Discussion

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
to awnser you granny, those are both tanganyikan cichlids with the first being an altolamprologus compressiceps. they are slow growers and are semiaggressive. the second is a frontasa burundi they tend to get somewhat big, and i dont think that you can put one in a tank under 75 gallons but i could be wrong. try googleing them. they are both very interesting fish and at some point or another i would like to keep some

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
The blue fish is mine well it was mine i no longer have them but it was a Kigoma Frontosa and that is what it was sold to me as when i bought it when it was a juvenile..

The black stripe one is Afro's fish and it is a black Calvus i too have these fish and are wonderful, i would stick with the Calvus they stay smaller than the Frontosa for a 55gal..

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
sorry but unfortunately i do not have any babies for sale at this time i no longer have any frontosa and my calvus are still not breeding size.. maybe go to the buy and sell threads to look and see if anyone has any, another option would be to contact Mgamer2000 he is a mod on this channel and may be able to guide you..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store