African Rift Valley Cichlids Photo Discussion

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
if you look at my profile albums you can see my pictures. id post them on here but there are WAYYY to many

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
The force is strong with you my young apprentice..

AfroCichlid

AC Members
Jan 10, 2008
Fort Myers, FL
The blue fish is mine well it was mine i no longer have them but it was a Kigoma Frontosa and that is what it was sold to me as when i bought it when it was a juvenile..

The black stripe one is Afro's fish and it is a black Calvus i too have these fish and are wonderful, i would stick with the Calvus they stay smaller than the Frontosa for a 55gal..
I haven't checked this thread in awhile. That particular fish is my white Calvus. The black has the black body with white speckling. I'll post a pic.

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
yeah i really can not remember this thread but cool

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
my video camera produces crappy photo quality but good videos. so my pictures kind of suck. but with 40x zoom i can really get good shots of my fish. ill have to post some pics up soon. when i get home. il get some pics of my multi fry if they didnt die over vacation.

TheShifty's

Our Fishy Kids RV Too!!!
Nov 26, 2009
East.... The ugly side of Colorado
I'll get some photo's tomorrow, but I have completed my goal. Mating pairs of African Cichlids from all three lakes. Kenyi's, Peacocks, Sexfacitious, Piebalds, flamebacks, Demosani, and the three kids that started this African journey. Psuedotropheus Socofoli (Named Scupper), Pseudotropheus... (Arrgh, the females are Orange w/gold bars, her name is Nanaimo), and a Yellow lab. One more fish needed to try for a mating pair of Demosani.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store