African Rift Valley Cichlids Photo Discussion

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

tranced

AC Members
Feb 8, 2010
thanks mate ;) i will post up some of my others when i can borrow that nice camera again :D

CYATHO

Registered Member
Jul 20, 2012
Hi all, I must say there a quite a few nice fish in those posts. The yellow in some of those labidochromis caeruleus are stunning! I did notice however the lack of any "Featherfins" pics so I thought I'd add a couple. :) The tricoti & fronts are also some of my fave's.

Cheers

Sensei_the_dojo

AC Members
Dec 4, 2002
Ni

Nice OB, is pic 2 elongatus likoma?
Thank you. To be honest, I haven't a clue on the species. I do know that a number of them are hybrids. I purchased the entire setup, including the fish, from an elderly gentleman who was quitting the hobby. Would you believe it only cost me $500 for the 125, Filstar XP3, heaters, glass lids, lights, stand, decorations and fish? I wasn't thrilled about his lights on that tank, so I bought my own and am using his on two other tanks. And I've swapped out his decorations for landscaping rocks from my back yard.

FishAddict74

AC Members
Dec 8, 2020
Thank you. To be honest, I haven't a clue on the species. I do know that a number of them are hybrids. I purchased the entire setup, including the fish, from an elderly gentleman who was quitting the hobby. Would you believe it only cost me $500 for the 125, Filstar XP3, heaters, glass lids, lights, stand, decorations and fish? I wasn't thrilled about his lights on that tank, so I bought my own and am using his on two other tanks. And I've swapped out his decorations for landscaping rocks from my back yard.
Damn, that’s a good deal! Setup looks nice though
It’s probably a hybrid that resembles the elongatus then, those aren’t real common, either way it’s a cool fish

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store