Australian Desert Gobies eggs

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

snot

AC Members
Mar 4, 2012
I think they would be ok as long add the shrimp are bigger than the gobies they will eat anything they can fit in their mouths but they stay small I like they max at 2 1/2 inches. The guy I bought mine from said they bred in un heated un filtered 2 gallon tank and ate flake food. I keep mine in a planted 65 and feed them blood worm and black worms. About 74 degrees

Sent from my HTC Glacier using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

happypoet

AC Members
Jul 9, 2010
Missouri
Real Name
Aaron
??? The eggs are gone this morning? Is this just because they are young and need to figure out how to guard them? Or would male eat them?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Yep. That's probably it. I haven't had any guard successfully all the way to hatching (though it's easy to find examples of this on the internet), but my male almost always guards well until eyes show up. Yours likely just needs practice.

JRMalick

AC Members
Jul 20, 2009
I would love to have some of these guys when you have some to sell! I had some several years ago. They were really cute and personable. I really regret getting rid of mine, and I FINALLY have some extra tank space. Please let me know when they are for sale.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store