Building a full Setup...Part 1

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Reefscape

I shoot people with a Canon
Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky
ha ha ha...cheers buddy....was nervous as hell when it came to drilling the tank...my belly was churning....but, i after i had done one hole, i thought " what the hell are you worrying about, its a doddle..."...

Niko

Yash

Trance Addict
Nov 2, 2006
Knoxville, TN
Ha ha!! I can only imagine! That's one reason why I get all my tank stuff ready-made ... known my DIY skills, or lack thereof, I'll end up cracking the acrylic and end up spending more money and effort than simply buying the setup pre-made.

Though, I guess once you're done, you're gonna feel like your on top of the world ... I mean this whole, ENTIRE setup will be like you baby! Kinda cool when you look at it knowing that every bit of it has been your doing!

Keep it up mate!
Yash

Last edited:

Reefscape

Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky
Have to admit, i am really surprised at how well its all turning out now..There is only so long you can keep looking at it on paper, checking, checking, checking and trying to imagine exactly what it's going to look like when its all together....

Am really happy with how its turning out so far...

Thanks for the comments buddy

Niko

joander123

what a fruitcake
Jan 12, 2007
Massachusetts
hey, just wanted to say i think you have done great work and i admire you handy-ness :) . Everything works great, i wish i could do work like that but would probably end up in the hospital with that many power tools:eek: . lol keep up the good work

- Jay

cweber

AC Members
Dec 12, 2006
Oklahoma
You are my new hero!!! One day I want to build my whole setup. That will come with age, a new house, and a lot of money. haha Awesome job!!!

Reefscape

Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky
ha ha ha ha..Thanks for the comments cweber...Its coming along good at the moment...Just dry fitting all the plumbing at the moment and fitting the sump pump and closed loop pump..Starting to look like a marine tank now rather than just empty boxes...he he he he..

More pics will follow in a day or so people..

Niko

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store