Cheech's 90 g. build

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Cheech

Global Moderator
Jan 13, 2000
Montreal, Canada

So after doing more research I changed the design a bit.

Filter sock will go straight into the 45. There will be a baffle in the 45 seperating the "fuge" area from the "sump" area. I'll place the skimmer, heaters and sock in the sump area. From there, water will flow into the fuge area (rock rubble and frags).. the drain will be in the fuge area, draining into the 35g. (not sure if I should add a sock in here as well)..

Chaeto will be in the middle chamber.. Return chamber will also have my media reactor pump which will feed the frag section on the 45g.

Cheech

Global Moderator
Jan 13, 2000
Montreal, Canada
so I'm slowly getting started.

Tomorrow the plumbers should be moving the hot water tank to its new location. (this corner will be where the sump/fuges will be placed)

I built the stands for the fuge and sump

and here is the 45 gallon (which is currently being used to cure some live rock)

Cheech

Global Moderator
Jan 13, 2000
Montreal, Canada

Plumbers moved the water tank today and added a sink, which will facilitate water changes.

Next on the list is to install the RODI unit (on top of the sink). This will later be setup with an auto-topoff feeding the sump. Then, break down the 45g, add a baffle and drill a hole for the drain.

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
YAY you Cheech!!!! Can't wait for the next update

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store