WTB Colorful mystery snails and ramshorns

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

kyryah

Getting my mojo back....
Feb 3, 2009
Michigan
tortnet.darchorizons.com
I'm looking to purchase some COLORFUL mystery snails. I had an amazingly beautiful group back in the day and I'm attempting to rebuild. I regret selling them off, heckler I sold babies for a dollar each and now it seems people want primo prices for mediocre snails, when I can even find them.

Dark striped purple, light striped purple, magenta, blue, jade, peach, etc.

Also interested in red, blue, and leopard ramshorns. Maybe I can recreate the purple leopard line I had years ago.

Here's some pics of my group back in the day.

Screenshot_2016-03-18-20-23-50-1.png

Screenshot_2016-03-18-20-24-28-1.png

Screenshot_2016-03-18-20-34-04-1.png

Reactions: Ramphonic

myswtsins

Global Moderator
Jun 15, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Jen
Camera Used
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS
I know this is the classifieds but I'm gonna say it anyways! Glad to see you around for starters. You always had awesome snails, I believe I bought some and also regret getting rid of all mine (just got a couple magenta brigs and some nerites though from invertebrates by msjinkzd). Man those pictures make me want to start my snail only tank idea, ugh! lol Good luck finding your critters! But I don't see them around much anymore.

kyryah

Getting my mojo back....
Feb 3, 2009
Michigan
tortnet.darchorizons.com
Thanks! I'm finally trying to get back in the game. There is an apple snail forum I might check out, but I was half hoping to stumble across someone who may have purchased from me in the past. Goodness knows I sold enough snails and shrimp lol.

AquaticAustin

AC Members
Sep 29, 2011
Orlando, Fl (UCF)
I would like to piggyback on this thread, I also bred blue ramshorns, red ramshorns, and blue mystery snails a few years ago and sold them all off. Now I want back! LMK if you end up finding any solid color mystery snails!

Reactions: kyryah
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store