craggy sea rock

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Sleepy1116

AC Members
Feb 9, 2008
My friend's company are cleaning out of their inventory. If you need those fake wood or rock that you see at pet store, PM me, I'll hook you up with good deal.

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
how much was it

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Sleepy1116 wrote:
My friend's company are cleaning out of their inventory. If you need those fake wood or rock that you see at pet store, PM me, I'll hook you up with good deal.
Can they send photos of the rocks, sounds nice, if you want PM me with what they have.

austinpetemo wrote:
how much was it
The LARGE sea craggy rock in my photo was 49.99 from Petsmart and they have a medium size one for 39.99..

All in all it locks pretty realistic i like it..

Here is a few more photos with Texas Holey Rock just added today, it sorta off sets the whole look and i may add a few more THR.. Also my Julido Transcript's love the holes..

016.JPG 017.JPG 018.JPG 019.JPG 020.JPG

inkyjenn

AC Members
Jun 15, 2008
southern california
i think its a great idea without having to worry about the material mucking with the pH of your water

efors

AC Members
Jun 17, 2008
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Hi again, amigo Pittbull!
That rockwork is not looking bad at all! Maybe 1 or 2 more of those pieces of THR on each side of the sea craggy rock, will complete the rocky masterpiece.

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
efors wrote:
Hi again, amigo Pittbull!
That rockwork is not looking bad at all! Maybe 1 or 2 more of those pieces of THR on each side of the sea craggy rock, will complete the rocky masterpiece.
Yep that's what i was thinking as well maybe a few more pieces and it should be done

Thanks efors take care and Merry Christmas buddy..

efors

AC Members
Jun 17, 2008
San Juan, Puerto Rico
I also wish you a Merry Christmas, amigo!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store