discussion thread-Goldfish and Snails: Is it worth the risk?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

mellowvision

Seafood Lover
May 17, 2007
Brooklyn NY
www.mellowvision.com
Real Name
Bill Brissette
I agree, most harassment I have witnessed in my tanks happens when the fish are not aware of my presence. they act like eager puppies in my presence, but when I am hidden from view, or in the dark, the seem like different creatures. I frequently switch on a flashlight only to catch something doing something I wouldn't expect. Like the time I caught an amano shrimp eating a live crystal red shrimp like corn on the cob. Amanos and CRS are supposedly compatible, but this proved otherwise to me.

Inka4040

O_o
Mar 31, 2008
Real Name
The Silver Slanket
Thanks penguin! It's really important, before risking the safety of your livestock, to do thorough and detailed research. Unfortunately the nature of the internet is such, that sometimes you can get really bad advice from seemingly trustworthy sources. Remember folks, always check your sources, and make sure you wait more than a few days before passing judgment on whether or not a particular combination works.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store