For Sale | Red Cherry Shrimp | $10 for $16, 20 for $30, 30 for $40 | Pennsylvania | Shipping Only

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

beastykato

AC Members
Jun 25, 2015
What type of listing is this?:
For Sale
What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
Red Cherry Shrimp
What are your prices?:
10 for $16, 20 for $30, 30 for $40
Where are you located?:
Pennsylvania
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Shipping Only
Description:
You can view them in the photos. The picture quality isn't the best since they were taken with a cell phone, but shows you the whole gamut of colors from the sparse juveniles up to the solid red adults. Sizes will vary from juvenile to adult. Shipping is $12 USPS priority with heatpack included. I accept paypal only, please contact for email address.
Shipping method:
US Postal
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

evil wizard

AC Members
Aug 17, 2014
Georgia
Real Name
Brian
I think you better wait til january to ship anything. The shipping gets a bit crazy when you ship during holiday season. Just a heads up.
Also I wouldn't ship with ups, they aren't very reliable. Maybe go with fed ex? The fed ex 2nd day shipping is a good option.

beastykato

AC Members
Jun 25, 2015
Thanks, and yes I will definitely ask those of you that do purchase to please wait until after the holidays to receive them. I have used USPS without fail to ship my shrimp for over a year though. They were late on one shipment during the Thanksgiving Holiday and the shrimp were out for 6 days instead of 3 for delivery, but still arrived in good shape.

I will look into fed ex though and see what their prices are. I don't make a ton of money off selling these guys and try to keep it cheap for shipping. USPS typically charges me ~$8-10 for a 2lb package plus shipping materials and heat pack costs. I assume fedex is probably more expensive to ship with, which would cause me to have to raise my shipping rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store