Future Brackish Setup

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

FishDreamer48

AC Members
May 25, 2009
Kentucky
Revised list, some of took off because they need increasing levels of salt, some because they get too big for my 55 gallon. So I considering getting the following (yay goby tank) Okay I am planning to go pick up one each of the following Thursday, and I will hopefully get a desert goby or two from cookymonster later,
dragon goby
knight goby
peacock gudgeon
Anaplebs
Chromide (red)

Thanks for all the help.

So thanks for all the help.

FishDreamer48

AC Members
May 25, 2009
Kentucky
Just an update I havesand for the substrate and the tank sotcked as follows: One four-eyed anapleb, two orange chromides, two knight gobies, and a very big and healthy dragon goby. Looking to rescape it since I just have a couple decorations in it at the moment. Thoughts?

fshfanatic

AC Members
Apr 7, 2006
Arizona
Real Name
Mike
a 55 would make a sick Archer tank. I also like Mono Sebae's, they tend to get big but they are somewhat slow growers.

FishDreamer48

AC Members
May 25, 2009
Kentucky
I decide against a some of the available fish including the monos I believe they eventually needed to go into a full saltwater tank. Right not I am looking at rescaping decoration wise and possibly upgrading to a 125 gallon if I can pickup one cheap enough or trade up.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store