GEV83's Potted Succulent Garden

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Ok so I was at work and I saw this San's and I had to buy it. I already own this variety but I have never seen a San's wanting to flower before and this one has the flower stock already. So I bought it and brought it home with me. Here are some pictures of that plant. I got to take more pictures of it. Flowers are nothing showy or fancy but still neat to see. Well to me they are atleast.

San's Jade Marginated Robusta

Feb 10, 2012

Feb 17, 2012

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
Really neat stuff! I wish I lived some place warm so I could keep these outdoors all year long.

Where's the Agave tequilana at? :D

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
I don't have that species of agave. At first I was buying every species I liked. But now Im trying to get ones I can house in pots so 2-3 foot wide agaves when full grown is what im stuck with buying which means no Agave tequiliana. I have reduced the number of plants I want to own granted my list is still very long.

I took pictures of my plants today so Ill try posting them up later today or possibly tomorrow. Can't work on my potted garden much now since I ran out of pots. I have about 100 6" pot's and well I got none left lol. Im leaning more toward owning like Aloe's and Echeveria's oh and Sansevieria's. I do got sever Agave's left though in my collection. Some of which I need to get rid of since they will get way to big for me to house.

My biggest problem is I love collecting stuff and I love owning Agave americana which get huge at over 6ft in diameter. Well the problem comes with the fact that there is so many variations of it from the solid blue to marginata which has the yellow trim then there is striata which has like randon striations on all the leaves there is lemon lime which is blue with a green stripe down the center of the leaf there is medio-picta alba which is blue with a white stripe in the center and medio-picta aurea which is the same as alba but with a yellow stripe instead of white. There is also a paler variety of americana I want but its harder to obtain.

I got Agave gypsophila which I discovered gets pretty dang big alond with weberi and deserti and several others which my mind fails to remember there names at this time.

Well gonna load those pictures then got to resize them so I can post them here.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store