Haven't been on in like 3 months!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

joecool44

AC Members
Jan 26, 2015
Real Name
Joe
What's new?? Been at MFK a whole lot now, in the time I picked up stingrays,arowanas,wolffish and some silver dollars just thought I'd come in and say what's up!:) hey to all the new members and the OG's

tanker

Josh Holloway--Be mine!!!
Sep 1, 2003
Calif. SF Bay area
Visit site
Real Name
Jessica
:)Welcome back.

rufioman

"That guy"
Aug 16, 2010
Northern Arizona, USA.
Real Name
Heath

evil wizard

AC Members
Aug 17, 2014
Georgia
Real Name
Brian
Yo I was wondering where you were :) I got 4 new asian bumblebee catfish, which I have to return sadly :(

evil wizard

AC Members
Aug 17, 2014
Georgia
Real Name
Brian
I was told they were south american bumblebee catfish that are peaceful and will grow to 2 inches and I was told by someone else that they are asian bumblebee catfish that will grow to 6 inch and will become aggressive.I have been debating over to trade them in at my LFS or to keep them. I can't give them back to the original store because I got them on vacation and the store is 4-5 hours away. They used pure oxygen so i was able to take them on the ride back home.

Duckie, I trust your opinion. Do you think that I should keep them for a while longer until I see if they are the south american or should I not take the chance and just return them?

Last edited:

Duckie

AC Members
Mar 14, 2015
E evil wizard - that is not so easy. If you trade them in you will lose money as you only get a certain percentage of the price. So if you bring them to the LFS they are gone. You should keep them long enough to get a positive ID and then decide. No harm in waiting a bit and find out which kind you got - asian or south american.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store