1. Please double check and update your email address --> http://www.aquariacentral.com/forums/index.php?account/contact-details

hello

Discussion in 'General Freshwater' started by pharoh08, Oct 4, 2003.

1. pharoh08

pharoh08 AC Members

hi new here, but not new to fish or any other animals, been keeping fish around 7 years now, started with goldfish like most ppl till i found all the huge mistakes i was making . i also keep reptiles and small mammals.

just thought i would say hi, be nice and introduce myself, im looking for a nwe forum cause my last was pretty boreing, so if i like it here ill stay if not i was just kinda disappear one day

o by the way by favorite fish are oscars and clown loaches

'by favorite reptile is crocidile geckos

and my favorite small mammal are russian dwarf hamsters

and yea ive kept all of them , the only one i dont got now is the oscars, mainly cause ive been getting into the planted tanks latley and they dont mix with oscars:D

2. kveeti

kveeti Easily amused

Welcome to Aquaria Central. I'm sure you'll be happy you picked this for your new 'home'.

3. Rometiklan

Rometiklan AC Members

Welcome aboard...aquarium forum or Hotel California? Such a lovely place, such a lovely place. You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave. :cool:

4. yashinfan

yashinfan AC Members

Okay, sorry Rometiklan, but that was just too weird :eek:

I am a big Hotel California and Eagles fan, but still that was just creepy. Heehee, you should've been a Senators fan considering we get a FREE Eagles concert

ahahahahaha!!!!!!!!
    :D

5. Rometiklan

Rometiklan AC Members

Awww! Really? You lucky dog. I wish they'd play a free concert here! A couple of my friends are Eagles fans. That would definitely be a night out!

Again, welcome to AC, pharoh08. If you have pics of your aquarium, we'd love to check them out.