Mafia Games....

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
:iagree:

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
I think to stop UDs a rule should be made that you need to place a vote right after nightfall. It can always be retracted but you need to name a new vote at the same time.

Could be interesting to see who votes who and might even help teams decide on who is what.

Of course there needs to be a time limit as not everyone is always around at night fall but I think most could check in and place a vote by say 7 AM the next morning.

Actually it won't stop UDs.
But if they don't vote then they UD we won't have to worry about votes sitting on people near night fall that end up as UDs. We'll have more time to switch to others.

Reefscape

I shoot people with a Canon
Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky
I think to stop UDs a rule should be made that you need to place a vote right after nightfall. It can always be retracted but you need to name a new vote at the same time.

Could be interesting to see who votes who and might even help teams decide on who is what.

Of course there needs to be a time limit as not everyone is always around at night fall but I think most could check in and place a vote by say 7 AM the next morning.

Actually it won't stop UDs.
But if they don't vote then they UD we won't have to worry about votes sitting on people near night fall that end up as UDs. We'll have more time to switch to others.

Thats not a bad idea Ice...

Blueiz

THE TypoQUEEN
Sep 5, 2005
NC
I think if you ud without pmin the mod why you arent going to be able to be here, you hsould have t sit the next 3 games out. Think somone already suggested that, so credit to them .

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
Personally I think someone should be allowed to do what they want as far as strategy goes.. If it backfires so be it. At this point you guys can turn almost any situation into an evil tendency so why limit the play? I mean seriously... If Dawn hadn't broken her elbow I believe my own play last game would have done me in on my own. If that was the case so be it.. I deserved it..

Blueiz

THE TypoQUEEN
Sep 5, 2005
NC
Personally I think someone should be allowed to do what they want as far as strategy goes.. If it backfires so be it. At this point you guys can turn almost any situation into an evil tendency so why limit the play? I mean seriously... If Dawn hadn't broken her elbow I believe my own play last game would have done me in on my own. If that was the case so be it.. I deserved it..

I think maybe should give this a go....see where it ends up at..maybe instead of one night not voting, make it two nights in a row?

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
Yea...I remember when I first joined that there wasnt a huge problem with no votes because pretty much everyone did. But those who didnt stayed in the game a voted the next night. Even then there was a rule that everyone had to vote or they would die, but it wasnt inforced. Then all of a sudden UDs started happening...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store